Bmx On Gas For Sale Bmx Dirt Jumping Vs Mountain Bike Dirt Jumping?

Bmx dirt jumping vs mountain bike dirt jumping? - bmx on gas for sale

I was bmxing for 5 years or less. I walk through the park and streets, but hit the dirt jumps at the chance. I want to mountain bike, at first I thought going to the decline, but the closest place to walk downhill is an hour and gas prices, I'm not often. There are many ways / freeride in my area, trails and parks for BMX Dirt / Trails.

My question is, would you go into a position on a mountain bike instead of a major BMX dirt jumping, when? At the moment my BMX is set for the road, I was in a very small (20x13.5 feet) Anyway, I need a separate facility for the country if it is a BMX or ATV. I also briefly 5'6 ... I do not know if it makes a difference.

0 comments:

Post a Comment