Emphysema... More Condition_symptoms What Are Long Term Affects Of Lack Of Oxygen To Legs In Emphysema?

What are long term affects of lack of oxygen to legs in Emphysema? - emphysema... more condition_symptoms

Re reaction ......
"The muscles do not get enough oxygen and thus the shift to anaerobic respiration. This produces the acid, and accumulates causing pain and discomfort.
If this is the case, the link with poor circulation. "

You know, what can the term implications of poor circulation and oxygen deficiency are long in the legs?

I have emphysema and I realize more and more back pain and stiffness in the legs when I go on my walks and other activities to try to keep fit.

The documents do not seem to be interested in these symptoms, but I wonder what I can do for me and it may be that, if I can correct them.

Massage help? Alternating hot / cold water in the legs of the feet?

The lymph nodes in the interior of the knees are soft and I the leg and foot cramps at night, which I find useful Salts Mag Phos tissue.

Welcome suggestions in this regard.

0 comments:

Post a Comment