Ralph Lauren Furniture Toronto How Should I Change My Walls?

How should i change my walls? - ralph lauren furniture toronto

I went on two walls a color and two walls to see the color.
These two lines are green. something shiny.
I wanted the pink the other two, but came out dark purple-red /.
I thought it would. but it seems that my room like "Christmas"
I want so bad, a place that is really attractive.

I thought the silver-red color. or maybe an orange.
or should the color green?
My mother says, a sponge the walls with the red white and green walls with purple, but do you think it would be strange, red?
I do not go too bright, because making it too easy to dirty.
I was pale yellow and blue. but money is too much to buy the painting again, and the intensive work of art everywhere.

What is a cheap brand, but good picture, too? Ralph Lauren paint ate all my money, lol.

Besides, what do you think, furniture, a girl in her room to be? I think I also have.
Any help is welcomeND all tips are included.
Thank you. :)

1 comments:

David B said...

...... ebay.com to do something, look around and see if you need some ideas on what you want to find .... just start ....

Post a Comment