Gay Cruising Near Trowbridge A Tad Uneasy...?

A Tad Uneasy...? - gay cruising near trowbridge

I am a little worried at the moment. Now, more excited, but not really ... I'm going to Greece) in a week (4 April. I arrived in Athens, 5 April and 6 April, by a cruise around Santorini, in Louis (Greece) online. Ideally, loaded the ship "Sea Diamond" (line of Louis Hellenic) has descended into the caldera of Santorini, April 6, 2007! I will be here exactly 1 year after the first boat sank, and I will be at the same place on the same line. I also recently went to see Titanic (what can I say? "It is a romantic film, a cliché, but I love: Question: Who said you can not fall gay guys like them?) And woohoo, the boat. .. you get the idea. I'm not paranoid or anything (actually I think it is a kind of cool), but I digress. Are you worried about this?

0 comments:

Post a Comment