Dual Lcd Monitor Stand I'm Wanting To Build A "Super Computer," But I'm New To The Technology...?

I'm wanting to build a "Super Computer," but I'm new to the technology...? - dual lcd monitor stand

I am eager to commercial to a computer "super" or build, in other words, a top-of-the line machine. I have a general knowledge of how to assemble, once you've bought the necessary components, but I am still sure of getting what products best. If it helps, here is the purpose of the machine;

The devices must appeal to multiple LCD screens can (I'm a purchashing Quad Monitor Stand Moview.) Must be used with the best motherboard and processor, preferably be provided a dual-processor. Is the maximum amount of RAM available and all are within a laptop.

Several applications of 3D engines, which is on the computer running Microsoft Windows XP Pro, although not specifically a slot machine, you have very detailed graphics. I also have several HD, 750 GB each. If you need further information, please send me an email noah_none@yahoo.com

I thank you all for coming.

2 comments:

miserabl... said...

Well, what we are not talking about a computer "super", but we are talking about a high-end PC here. First, it must respond to his teacher status. havent have no idea why need four monitors, two is usually enough for multitasking, but if you want to run the monitors at the various screens, how many video cards.

Components for real, yes you are right to think that you need a dual-core processor if you want to use screens. go with AMD needed for processing. given their seemingly unlimited budget, go for an X2 5000th the top dual-core processor on the market, as AMD has dropped the prices in general, you do not have too much of a hole in the wallet.

I recommend this motherboard is the ASUS A8N5X motherboard. is only about $ 85 and can handle all your needs. pulp, up to 4 GB of RAM and 4 SATA drives. is PC3200 (400MHz) RAM for the motherboard.

taking into account their hard drives, you can receive up to 4 SATA hard drives of 750 GB on the matter, but 3About surplus is tuberculosis. If you have four 300 GB hard drives, whether the best value for your money you can get them for about $ 120 per title, where you get a 750 GB drive for more than $ 400. 1.2 TB is still a huge amount of storage space and the odds are two units will be obsolete.

Now their position is really a problem because the required graphics. You see, I mentioned motherboard has a slot PCIx16 and 3 slots PCIx1. If you want a different image on each screen, you should all the seats for monitors and three of them can not upscale with graphics class. Of course, if you use the same image on all screens, not a serious problem, because you have a card you need them, and I recommend the GeForce 7800GT 256MB card.

Finally, the needs of your operating system. I see some people say it is ruining their plans to put Windows on it. couldnt be that mistaken. Inferred from what I can from your question, you need to run some business programs and the need to run to run Windows. However, windOWS has some security issues to consider. ) My suggestion to get both Windows XP Pro and Ubuntu (Linux distribution, you can both simultaneously http://www.VMWare.com VMWare, so you can surf in peace with Linux and still run their business software.

Hope this helps. =]

tkwizard... said...

Hey dude, why the hell have u for 4 monitors? Why U Need 4 more monitors? When u have the high-end, u dont even know what they have, therefore, the u are also fully aware of my PC and I thank you, because I have so THT optimize its peak

Post a Comment