Feminine Males Chat Rooms Do Gay Men Who Feel They Are Enough Masculine To Look Straight Have Phobia For Feminine Gay Men? Is That True?

Do gay men who feel they are enough masculine to look straight have phobia for feminine gay men? is that true? - feminine males chat rooms

I heard that .. I will not say, but I have a phobia of them .. I know that this is not normal, but it is strange, but when I entered the room, or websites for dating .. I currently do not chat too, because I afraid of people, I too am gay gay .. Perhaps a part of me can not accept that I am forever. But I realize that gay men are too masculine .. I do not want women to know a man .. Part of their masculinity? For me as a gay in the closet with my friends, is more common to see butch lesbians with women, but men effeminate .. Gay gay date only those who are female? I do not know why the people here is a LGBT community? when I will realize any of LGBT people .. different depending on the fund there is no real stereotype that gay men or women are not, but it is something that happens in all regions of the world.

8 comments:

Sockpupp... said...

I do not think gay effeminate men attractive, but would be willing to take a date or a relationship with one, if it is a good man who was in his senses, and not drug addicts or addicted to the drama. People are people at the end of the day. And it is very difficult to find a sweet nice person good heart, so yes, I date effeminate when he was a good man.

bourdecr said...

I have a best friend, gay male, and many errors in my BF. Not the type of class women really well, but had no serious realtionships seem even more difficult for gay men to find someone, he might also have different personalities and some people do not agree with and others not, ik, if you know what I mean.

aruiz7_1... said...

It was very difficult to know, as I said, U ... But I think when guys gay male flies can happen Hava problems w / his cousin H1 gay guys are obviously not men sex gay men still in the closet less personality can rb cuz they're still struggling w own sexuality ... I hope ur answer?

zuegma19... said...

If you're like me Mexican, I understand .... ...... lol I was told that eye contact. I have approached by people gay, but I see people who do get dressed girly. I grew up in a strict Catholic family, said that imajinate cigarettes, lol ......... I think you do not want to end up with a girly way, not to settle for one, keep open eyes. I am.

Robert M. said...

In my work have to act very masculine, but I am a man of few who are very feminine, and a type, the other did not. For me I like a man with a young female page. Which appear to be more open to the court, while most of the feelings
Type male

Dana B said...

male male gay are just that, men. Some, like the people Femmy, others do not ...... Gay is not just that you do not how to act. To answer your question, I have a few gay male friends who do not like boys Femmy, but not a phobia.

awm said...

I am gay, but does not play a very feminine man and a barge-pole TBH. I will not run at all. I have no fear or rejection of them, but I would not enter into a relationship.

Mr.Panda said...

This is not true, everything depends on the personal preferences of the person that many gay men as children of a butcher

Post a Comment