Bone Tumor On Thumb I Have A Benign Tumor In My Thumb, It Is Eating Away The Bone. Do Other Know How Serious This May Be?

I have a benign tumor in my thumb, it is eating away the bone. Do other know how serious this may be? - bone tumor on thumb

Are there other alternatives after the surgery, so you can try to get rid of them? I've heard of colloidal silver has to help in some cancers. I do not know what kind of cancer to be weighed. I would like to hear other people know that trying in May of things. I have no insurance and do not have the resources needed for the surgery. The doctor told me that said, this tumor is slow growing, but I stayed with such a year. I'm looking for other solutions in this period. And / or information about them. In view of the seriousness of what is and what will be in May to observe and investigate. I thank you all for your time.

1 comments:

Smelly Cat said...

If it is not would'nt be benign bone chew !!!!!

Post a Comment