Monokini That Gretchen On The Real Housewives Of Orange County Wears Gretchen Rossi's (RHOC) Monokini Bathing Suit @ Introduction Of The Real Housewives Show...?

Gretchen Rossi's (RHOC) monokini bathing suit @ introduction of The Real Housewives show...? - monokini that gretchen on the real housewives of orange county wears

In presenting the plan shows the beginning of each episode, the member of the cast, we believe, as Lynne Curtin is not spending money, is on track to spend ook ... and as Gretchen, and the sample shows various clips. There are a clip of it Monokini swimsuit. It is blue and white and wearing a straw hat with a big future. I love this bathing suit and you can not find anywhere online. I know it is an exaggeration, but anyone know where I can find a bathing suit, looks like this? Thanks.

2 comments:

HonA said...

Contact with the costume department of the show.

Melody said...

Damn! It seems that you and I are the only ones looking for the swimsuit in the world! I can not be found. I'm pretty good with the sewing machine, but I do not think that I make a bathing suit! I looked at the toilet many sites and can not find what even similar.

Post a Comment