Sore Gums, Throat Tongue Uk Sore Jaw,Tongue And Throat After 1 Wisdom Tooth Removed?

Sore Jaw,Tongue and Throat after 1 wisdom tooth removed? - sore gums, throat tongue uk

I've just finished my lower right wisdom tooth extracted on Tuesday (Wednesday), and pain in my singing tongue near the gums, sore throat and with an open mouth because my jaw pain is .... normal?

I knew that my jaw was sore for a few days, but the tongue and throat are very boring. If you have an idea of what to do in order to relieve pain, paracetamol and stronger pain killers taken, but it seems to be useful, also suffers from severe pain in the hole where the tooth was, he felt as though someone a chisel and a hammer and insisted! OUCHHH!

5 comments:

Ignatz said...

Can dry decision, an infection, when the tooth was extracted. Call your dentist.

easy_tar... said...

It is quite normal to have pain in the tongue, throat and ear for a few days. If it still does hurt unbareable or Friday trying to call your doctor. Of course you know better than anyone else online, could, if something goes wrong with your body, so use your wisdom and call your doctor if you are worried.

Sarah A said...

I had a sudden it's normal, because basically it, stretch open his mouth to get his fist in his receipt of the tooth in the pile was. When the mine includes beat I just put preasure on the gauze in my gum and made him feel better if I put a little preasure at a time until you can feel better and start helping, of course, hot liquids

Shay said...

I never had pain like this, but I would call the doctor who performed the surgery and say what you feel. You may have a dry socket or something. I would, if it hurts, put ice on the jaw. I hope that helped

insane_b... said...

Try to liquid cooling, or even try to ice (or ice block), and not to lessen the pain, try some throat spray anesthetic (pharmacy).
Wash your mouth with salt water every 4 hours.

Post a Comment