I Have A Warrant In New Mexico I Have A Warrant For My Arrest In New Mexico For A Unpaid Speeding Ticket. Who Do I Contact?

I have a warrant for my arrest in New Mexico for a unpaid speeding ticket. Who do i contact? - i have a warrant in new mexico

I got a parking ticket in New Mexico and soon after leaving the country. That was 3 years ago, now I'm back in New York, but was told that customs will take place through the receipt of my, I need to fix this problem and pay what I pay, but I have no idea who to obtain for the contact, all information would be useful on this. Thanks

2 comments:

Mary D said...

Do you know the town, where are the tickets? Try the Sheriff's Department in this district name. Or if you know the city, the police tried to call in this city.

staremwi said...

contact the court where the fine and they yor work pay through them. It may be that the prosecutor spoke, he finds a solution. Not in a hurry ....

Post a Comment